Sending bulk email for acquiring new clients is a strong and effective marketing strategy. For businesses that are reluctant to even try bulk email marketing you might benefit from this read;
“The complaint I receive from many entrepreneurs, and marketers alike, is they have considered email list marketing for their advertising needs but have not found a good starting point I have found that that most first-time email marketers do achieve success within the first 30 days and ongoing email marketing only builds your email lists bigger and more relevant with each campaign sent”.
Email List Marketing Works For Big Brands, It Drives Traffic And Revenue
Let’s take a look at some recent stats that highlight why email list marketing is something to consider moving into 2016
- Over 70 percent of marketers agree that email marketing is core to their business.
- 60 percent of marketers claim that email is a critical enabler of products and services, versus 42 percent of marketers in 2014.
- 20 percent of marketers say that their business’ primary revenue source is directly linked to email operations.
- 43 percent of businesses have email teams of 2-3 people.
- 74 percent of marketers believe email produces or will produce ROI in the future.
- For 69.7 percent of US internet users, email is the preferred method of communicating with businesses.
5 Practical Reasons You Should Consider Bulk Email Marketing for 2016
Let’s put aside the stats and data for a second and talk about the real practical reasons you should be sending email for your business.
Here is practical advice and what this author believes to demand from your email list marketing company;
- Some bulk email software’s allow you to send an unlimited amount of email and it can be fully automated, and work in compliance with responsible email marketing practices and can-spam act of 2003 to remove opt-outs and non-deliverables, spam score checkers, and more features added automatically with any web based bulk email software platform.
- With web-based software there is nothing to download or install, you can simply log into your online software account from anywhere to manage, www.digitalmarketingwar.com, and monitor your campaigns. This is an advantage as the email campaigns do not send from your internet connection or email account and you can add and remove domains and IPs for perpetual campaign longevity.
- No setup cost and no contracts are almost expected these days; you want to choose a month to month billing that offers you the control to cancel at any time, but more importantly and a pro-rated billing system so you can upgrade or downgrade at anytime only paying the difference in pricing. This is very important as this will keep your overall costs under control and you can grow with your new sales strategy.
- Purchasing email lists from a credible email list provider can allow you to choose targeted categories further for pinpointing your demographic before sending. This provides an excellent opportunity to try different categories that you might have previously overlooked with other advertising allowing you to realize new marketing opportunity.
- Build exclusive opener and clicker lists. This is extremely effective as it builds new email list databases for future campaigns and is a great marketing strategy to implement right from the start. These contacts can automatically be added to new separately named email list databases and can build automatically for you each time you send an email campaign.
3 Things To Look For When Starting Email Marketing For The First Time
An email marketing campaign might be sounding more exciting the second but not so fast! Well if you think you’re ready to dive into email marketing you might just be, however here are a few additional considerations to explore before you start sending out your first email marketing newsletter.