Westfield Health has been supplying consumers in the UK with secure health insurance products for well over 90 years. They currently have in excess of 300,000 policyholders who have some form of health insurance coverage with them.
Westfield Health offer health insurance products to individuals and their families, businesses and their employees, and they even offer an intermediary service where any healthcare intermediary is able to offer Westfield Health’s products to their clients.
Westfield Health has a number of health cash plans under their GOOD4YOU product range. This health insurance product range offers up to 5 different levels of coverage, and the price ranges from £5.35 to £34.00 per month. Obviously, the higher your monthly premium, the higher the level of coverage you can expect.
Your monthly premium will ensure that you have a set annual cash benefit in order to cover any number of essential health care bills which may include:-
- Optical costs – glasses, prescription sunglasses, contact lenses & sight tests
- Dental fees – checkups and treatment
- Treatments – physiotherapy, osteopathy, chiropractic, acupuncture, homoeopathy and chiropody
In addition to these basic benefits a Westfield Health cash plan will provide monetary benefits for any hospital stay that include both inpatient and day surgery, recuperation, and they even offer financial support if you or your partner have a ba, or if you decide to adopt.
Westfield Health also has a number of health and well-being services which will provide you access to:-
- 24-hour access to GP telephone consultations
- Health benefits and concessions which may include healthtipsae gym membership
- 24-hour counselling advice line which also includes legal advice
- Should you choose one of the higher levels of health cash plan that they offer you also receive personal accident cover
- A website dedicated to health and well-being
Let us look at one of their health cash plans to see exactly what types of benefits you can receive. Their level 3 health cash plan has a fixed monthly premium of £16.60. With this level of cover you will be provided with £105.00 towards dental checkups. I’m sure that you’re fully aware that two 6 monthly visits in any one year to the dentist will typically cost you approximately £100.00.