Revolut Business is a digital banking platform that offers a variety of features for businesses of all sizes. These features include:
- Multi-currency accounts: Revolut Business accounts can www.factamedia.com hold multiple currencies, making it easy to manage international payments and transactions.
- Fee-free spending: Revolut Business customers can make fee-free ATM withdrawals and payments in over 150 countries.
- Invoicing and expense management: Revolut Business offers tools to help businesses create and manage invoices, as well as track expenses.
- FX trading: Revolut Business customers can trade foreign exchange (FX) at competitive rates.
- Card payments: Revolut Business customers can issue physical and virtual cards to their employees, which can be used to make payments online and in stores.
- Reporting and analytics: Revolut Business offers tools to help businesses track their financial performance.
Revolut Business offers three pricing plans:
- Free plan: This plan is free to use and includes all of the basic features of Revolut Business.
- Grow plan: This plan costs $9 per month and includes additional features such as fee-free FX trading and advanced reporting.
- Scale plan: This plan costs $19 per month and includes all of the features of the Grow plan, plus additional features such as dedicated customer support and higher withdrawal limits.
To open a Revolut Business account, you will need to provide the following information:
- Your business name
- Your business address
- Your business registration number
- Your contact information
- The name of the person opening the account
- The person’s date of birth
- The person’s ID number
Revolut Business is available in over 30 countries. To find out if it is available in your country, you can visit the Revolut website.
Here are some of the pros and cons of Revolut Business Account:
- Multi-currency accounts
- Fee-free spending
- Invoicing and expense management
- FX trading
- Card payments
- Reporting and analytics
- Competitive pricing
- Not available in all countries
- Customer support can be slow
- Some features are not available in all plans
Overall, Revolut Business is a good option for businesses that are looking for a digital banking platform with a variety of features. However, it is important to compare Revolut Business to other options available in your country before making a decision.
I hope this article was helpful. Please let me know if you have any other questions.